View our full range of organic foods & supplements in Rotherham, South Yorkshire and UK below.
- About organic living
- Many aspects of modern living have an adverse effect on health and, particularly, toxic load. Many people eat too many processed foods, while an increasing amount of produce is imported from long distances and then stored for long periods.
- What’s more, the average Western diet tends to be high in sugar, salt and unhealthy fats and, as such, the level of obesity continues to rise. Even those who try to live a healthy lifestyle and eat a well-balanced diet are now often let down by the so-called “good food” that they are eating, because it lacks valuable nutrients as a result of modern-day intensive farming methods and manufacturing processes.
- The result – a large proportion of the food chain is contaminated with synthetic chemicals (in the form of colourings, additives, preservatives, herbicides, pesticides etc), highly toxic recycled heavy metals and other pollutants, anti-nutrients and they also tend to be nutrient-poor.
- With this ever-increasing exposure to toxins, many people are seeking ways to minimise their daily intake of harmful chemicals, whilst at the same time supporting their bodies’ cleanse and detox processes through an alkalising diet and appropriate nutrient intake. Organic living is an ideal solution that is growing rapidly in popularity.
- Certified Organic Foods are produced without the use of toxic chemicals, pesticides and other synthetic compounds and so their natural goodness is maintained and their nutritional value is not diminished or contaminated. What’s more, there is mounting evidence to suggest that organic foods typically contain a higher level of vitamins, minerals, phyto-nutrients and enzymes (and even taste better) than their intensively-farmed counterparts, grown using non-organic methods.