Brand: Sunny Day Supplements
Sunny Day Supplements
- 60 capsules (500mg): A source of Omega 3 and astaxanthin
- Product summary
- Our Antarctic Krill Oil capsules contain only krill oil, rather than krill oil combined with ordinary fish oil as found in some other products.
- Krill Oil (Euphausia superba) caps is a natural source of high concentration omega 3 oil, the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin, as well as high levels of phospholipids – a fundamental component of human cell membranes.
- Krill oil is used for the same reasons as cod liver oil, flax oil and other omega 3 fatty acids, but is often favoured because it doesn’t cause fishy burps or an after-taste – a common side effect of fish oil.
- The fact that it contains astaxanthin is also unique. The ultimate antioxidant – researchers have found that it may be more powerful than vitamin E, beta-carotene and lutein. It can also enhance the action of other antioxidants, such as vitamin E and C.
- Our krill oil is a high-strength formula (500mg), provided in an easy-to-swallow marine gel capsule form. It is sourced exclusively from sustainable fisheries in the Antarctic, through our partners Aker BioMarine™ who work with World Wildlife Foundation Norway to ensure sustainable krill harvesting.
- Per gelatin capsule:
- Krill oil (Superba)
- Of which…
- 43% Omega 3 phospholipids
- 14% EPA
- 8% Astaxanthin
- 6.5% DHA
- Ingredients: Krill Oil (Euphausia Superba) Extract (Crustacean), Capsule Shell (Gelatin), glycerol, water.
- ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold. Not suitable for persons with an allergy to fish or shellfish. People with coagulopathy or taking blood thinning medication should consult their doctor before use. Not intended for use by pregnant or lactating mothers.
- Not suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Note: This krill oil is supplied by Aker BioMarine™.
SEE OUR SHAPE UP FITNESS PACKS!
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY!