Brand: Sunny Day Supplements
Hi-Fiber Complex caps – helps maintain a normal bowel function.
- Omega 3-6-9 caps
- 60 gelatin capsules (1000mg): A balanced blend of these beneficial oils
- Product summary
- Omega 3-6-9 provides a carefully blended combination of these healthy fats (high in EPA and DHA), balanced to optimal levels of each to ensure adequate intake of the essential polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids.
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids are essential and must be sourced from the diet. Omega 9 fatty acid is not considered essential (as it can be manufactured by the body), but its inclusion in the diet has been associated with a range of health benefits.
- This supplement is derived from sunflower seed oil, flaxseed oil and fish oil (the best source), plus added vitamin E. A high-strength formula (1000mg) and in an easy-to-swallow gel capsule form.
- # Approved EFSA health claims:
- These Omega oil capsules are a source of Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA), Linoleic Acid (LA), Oleic Acid (OA) and vitamin E.
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart (with a daily intake of 250mg) –
- DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure (with a daily intake of 3g of EPA and DHA)*
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels (with a daily intake of 2g of DHA and when taken in combination with EPA)*
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function (with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA)
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal vision (with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA)
- Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the normal brain and eye development of the foetus and breastfed infants (a daily intake of at least 200mg).
- ALA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels (with a daily intake of 2g)
- LA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels (with a daily intake of 10g)
- Replacing saturated fats in the diet with unsaturated fats contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. OA is an unsaturated fat.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- *Users should not exceed a supplemental daily intake of 5g of EPA and DHA combined.
- THIS IS A PREMIUM PRODUCT – MADE IN THE UK!
- QUALITY IS ASSURED!
SEE OUR SHAPE UP FITNESS PACKS!
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY!